- The magazine regularly comes out twice a year and once a year there is a special issue on a particular topic.
- The magazine publishes only reviewed and specialized papers: original research papers, accompanying research papers and professional papers and book displays.
- If Magazine accepts the paper the authors are not allowed to publish it in other journals.• Papers must not have more than one co-author.
- The manuscript should be submitted in electronic form to facilitate the printing of the magazine. The pages and appendices should be numbered.
- Papers should be written in Albanian, English or in Macedonian, where the English paper should have a title, abstract and keywords in Albanian, Macedonian and vice vers. The paper which are not to be printed are returned to the authors with an explanation.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF ARTICLE
- The paper should include: title, author, institution, abstract, keywords, introduction, main part, conclusion and reference. The full paper should not exceed 5000 words.
- Title of the paper – 12 points, Times New Roman, centered, first in Albanian, Macedonian (Cyrillic support), and then in English. Title of the paper should be short, but give a true reflection of the content and preferably contain as many keywords from the subject matter covered as possible.One blank line.
- Authors name and surname, lower case (Bold), 11 points, Times New Roman (Cyrillic support), centered.Two empty rows.
- Institution – cursive (Italic), 11 points, Times New Roman (Cyrillic support), centered.Two empty rows.
- Abstract – 11 points, Times New Roman (Cyrillic support), single-spaced. The content of the abstract should be an essential and independent entity.One blank line.
- Keywords – maximum 5 words, 11 points, Times New Roman, single spaced (Cyrillic support) and English
- Introduction – 11 points, Times New Roman (Cyrillic support), single-spaced. One blank line.
- Main Part -11 points, Times New Roman (Cyrillic support), single-spaced.One blank line.
- Conclusion – 11 points, Times New Roman (Cyrillic support), single-spaced.
- The conclusion should be a brief summary of the paper, and to include research results that occurred.One blank line.
- Reference – 11 points, Times New Roman, cited according to the Harvard style of citation. The cited reference should be given in a separate chapter in the order in which they appear as footnotes in the text. Cite only the bibliographical data used in the text. Cite all types of sources of information – books, specialized magazines, websites, computer software, printed or e-mail correspondence, and even verbal conversation.
- Papers that use tables, pictures, drawings, photographs, illustrations, graphs and schemes, should be numbered with Arabic numerals, and the title of the picture should be written underneath . Each image or group of images should be planned in a well structured manner. The images should be sent as separate JPG file with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. Colour images are printed as black and white.
Registration fee: € 120 (7.400 MKD), as a sponsorship for the publication of the text.
Account information: Intellectual Association “DEMOCRATIC CLUB” – Skopje
Account Number: 300000000059497, Commercial Bank A.D. Skopje
For submitting your articles or any information regarding the magazine contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org